Built in 1781 and expanded step by step over the centuries this property features approximately 400 m², divided into 3 contiguous houses. The main house offers a wonderful kitchen, a cozy fireplace room, a total of 4 bedrooms (3 double and 1 single) and 2 bathrooms en suite and a guest WC. A spacious patio is leading to the pool area and to the separate sauna house. To the left of the main house there is a guest house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms en suite over two levels and a small kitchenette. Another unit offers a beautiful lounge with with a further bedroom and 1 bathroom. The ancient and well maintained bread kitchen with original and functional stone oven separates the main house from the large garage, which offers enough space to accommodate several vehicles. There is a generous barbecue area with a brick-built counter, the perfect spot for cozy barbecues in the circle of friends. A beautifully landscaped pond with frogs and adjacent boule area are other highlights of this exceptional property
Send us your enquiry! We are here to help.